Terms, Conditions and Cancellation
The terms and conditions of Siraam Tours and Travels on tours, accommodation and transportation are as follows: Make a deposit of 40% at the time of booking and the balance before the tour beginsYou will have to pay through swift wire transfers from your bank to ours. We will provide you with the details for transfer when you are ready to confirm your booking. For more, please visit Siraam Tours and Travels FAQs.
The company terms and conditions gives us the power to do the following on any booking between us and our clients or other operators.
- Any monies will be refunded less the cost of cancellation fees levied by the hotels, food purchases and any other relevant expenses.
- Deposits are non-refundable. If you cancel your booking, we will impose cancellation charges.
- Cancellation 30 days or more prior to departure – loss of deposit
- 15-29 days before departure – 30% of tour cost*
- 7-14 days before departure – 50% of tour cost*
- Six or fewer days before departure – 80% of tour cost*
Mode of transport will be Cars, minibuses, 4×4 , coaches, or trucks which will be provided depending on the route and the number of clients and clients’ preference. English speaking drivers/guides are provided.
Our terms, conditions and cancellation policies on accommodation based on two persons sharing a double room/tent, rooms with private baths will be provided where possible. Single rooms will be available at an additional cost but cannot be guaranteed. Hotels/lodges are named as an indication of category and rooms will be reserved at similar hotels/lodges. Check more about hotel terms for your understanding at a handy guide to hotel terms.
Tour Alteration Terms
The company terms and conditions give us the right to alter the arrangement or cancel the operation of a scheduled tour should conditions so necessitate. It also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time, in which case an equitable amount will be refunded. Prices are based on tariffs and other costs prevailing at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.